[Pharo-dev] Please stop top posting... (was Re: Tell me about your workflow)

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 08:06:23 EST 2013

2013/12/17 Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com>:
> On 17 December 2013 11:10, Göran Krampe <goran at krampe.se> wrote:
> If you use Gmail, doing the right thing is now _hard_. (It's a
> click-the-ellipsis, then a find-the-place-to-edit, then hit return to
> make a space for your words, then type, followed by scrolling back up
> to that place because Gmail then jumps the edit position to the bottom
> of the mail, followed by your actual reply.) This battle was lost a
> decade ago, I'm afraid.

I keep this "This battle was lost a decade ago, I'm afraid."

Sadly, it is true.
But at least we won the html vs plaintext one (or at least no one else cares).

The mailing list format is not good for debate... using mails, in my
opinion. Forums or other similar tools are better suited.

Esteban A. Maringolo