[Pharo-dev] Please stop top posting... (was Re: Tell me about your workflow)

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Tue Dec 17 07:11:26 EST 2013

Yeah Gmail

--
---
Philippe Back

High Octane SPRL
rue cour Boisacq 101 | 1301 Bierges | Belgium

Pharo Consortium Member - http://consortium.pharo.org/
Featured on the Software Process and Measurement Cast -
http://spamcast.libsyn.com
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect and Ability Engineering EADocX Value
Added Reseller