[Pharo-dev] [ANN] Phratch 1.0beta

jannik laval jannik.laval at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 05:11:09 EST 2013

You are partly right: I am developing on MacOS.
But I hope to have a windows version that works.

I will use it for teaching on March 2014. The students are on Windows. So
if you have feedback, I will accept it with pleasure.
I am trying to load it on a Windows 7, let's see.

Cheers,
Jannik

--

~~Jannik Laval~~