[Pharo-dev] 34 "priority" issues for Pharo3

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Tue Dec 17 02:23:17 EST 2013

On 17 Dec 2013, at 08:17, Marcus Denker <marcus.denker at inria.fr> wrote:

> 2) Your favourite issue is not in this list? —> make sure it is tagged for pharo3 *and* has a
>    priority higher than “would be nice”.

I should repeat and stress *very very violently* that community action is *really* needed here.

If your issue that you think is oh so important (but you just *think*, you do not *communicate*),
it will nevertheless *not* be fixed. Even if you think that it is obvious. Because you thinking does not lead
to someone acting (other than you yourself, of course).

Sometimes it’s really strange… people seem to really think that releasing software contains  a “reading minds
from the distance” phase of bug discovery.

	Marcus