[Pharo-dev] Nautilus as default/only Systembrowser for pharo3

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Mon Dec 16 06:57:22 EST 2013

On 16 Dec 2013, at 12:53, Nicolai Hess <nicolaihess at web.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is Nautilus supposed to be the default or only Systembrowser for
> the next Pharo release?

Default. The release will just be what you download now plus fixes that people do from now
till March.

The old Browser will still be in there as we do not have the manpower to remove it (there is a subclass
that needs to be re-implemented), but it starts to degenerate as it is not used… as it always happens.
(and we do not want to put manpower there, it is better spend on Nautilus)

	Marcus