[Pharo-dev] Text search overlayed over tree (MorphTreeMorph)

GOUBIER Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Mon Dec 16 04:19:30 EST 2013

I haven't updated the AltBrowser configuration yet :(

Have a look at:

https://github.com/ThierryGoubier/AltBrowser/tree/pharo3.0/Alt-Browser.package/AltKeyboardSearchInTree.class

It's the main command class. The class comment is a bit off (reflect some of the design iterations left-overs), but it's self contained (require the following class and a tree which uses asString to describe its items[1]).

https://github.com/ThierryGoubier/AltBrowser/tree/pharo3.0/Alt-Browser.package/AltTextSearchMorph.class

Which is just a kind of copy of StringMorphEditor, but without the dependency on StringMorph.

[1] : asString may represent the complete item name (as in PackageTreeNautilus) or a filtered item name where it depends on the parents in the tree (as in AltBrowser). For example, the item Morphic-Base-Basic is Morphic-Base-Basic in Nautilus and Basic in AltBrowser, even if they refer to the same RPackage.