[Pharo-dev] [ANN] traversal-enabled objects with DeepTraverser

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Dec 14 14:45:04 EST 2013

Mariano

If I would invest in fuel to me the most important aspect is support for evolution
of course it is difficult but I always think that if I would sotre code with fuel then in 15 years from now
I would love to be able to look at it or I would store an textual representation together with the binary format.

Stef