[Pharo-dev] about the Pharo Catalog

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Dec 14 13:02:05 EST 2013

I would love but I HATE smalltalkhub fucking model of managing members.
After 10 min trying to find how to add you to pier I gave up. May be I do not have the right.
I'm not in the Pier team but apparently I'm in the Pillar contributors but as contributor I can do nothing.
So when damien is back to internet connection he will add you.

Stef