[Pharo-dev] Image frozen on Socket>>waitForConnectionFor: timeout ifTimedOut: timeoutBlock

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Thu Dec 12 08:53:10 EST 2013

Doing this removes redundant code, still not a solution:

waitForConnectionFor: timeout ifTimedOut: timeoutBlock
	"Wait up until the given deadline for a connection to be established. Return true if it is established by the deadline, false if not."

	^ self waitForConnectionUntil: (self class deadlineSecs: timeout) ifTimedOut: timeoutBlock