[Pharo-dev] [Pharo Trick: #0001] - Simple TODO list

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Thu Dec 12 06:57:46 EST 2013

Did you check the number of senders of #flag: in a recent Pharo image? You
will be surprised that not all come from Squeak ;)

By sharing I want to just show what is possible and others may find it valuable
for their own work in the given or in a customized form.
It is not a "best practice", more a "these things helped me" and as a source of
inspiration.

Bye
T.