[Pharo-dev] [Pharo Trick: #0004] - Run code using a key command to speedup development

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 05:11:02 EST 2013

The world morph was initially intended to handle the global system
shortcuts, taking advantage of the event bubbling. However, that posed the
fact that the global shortcuts have less priority than other shortcuts. The
bubbling will activate a global shortcut only if it they key event did not
activated a shortcut of its childs first.

So we changed that, and there is another mechanism to install global
shortcuts in the system. An example of it is installed in the
system: SpotlightShortcuts

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 10:59 AM, Nicolas Cellier <