[Pharo-dev] Which tests should be run in CI?

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Thu Dec 12 03:36:20 EST 2013

Hi,

I meant to say that projects that use pharo should rethink the tests and
rules they run in order to ensure that they do not break the Pharo
constraints.

For example, for Moose, we should have, like Stephan suggested, an
integration job that runs all tests in the image (at least). Ideally, it
should also run other rules that ensure that the system does not break due
to semantic mismatches.

If we do it this way, we push the signals upstream and discover the
problems sooner.

Cheers,
Doru

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 8:16 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr