[Pharo-dev] could we stop to create spaghetti code?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Dec 12 02:19:26 EST 2013

> I think the idea here is that maybe a class should have an icon. Independend of Nautilus.\
> (either just icon or toolIcon).

Yes we got the idea :)
Now we faced extensions management problems with pavel so we could not fix it.
We did not want to produce more mess. But this is the next thing I want to fix because
we cannot explore dependencies with a broken explorer.

I think that if we are real about modularity. We should really focus on it for a while in 4.0
Else if it will never happen. People just do not think about dependencies.
We should have a tool that check that.

Stef