[Pharo-dev] Package unloading and extensions

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Dec 11 07:08:40 EST 2013

> We did another experience:
> 	we moved all the methods in *Nautilus extension and unloaded it but it failed.
> 	The methods were not unloaded.

In fact this is worse:

	- we create a new package extensions
	- did RPackageOrganizer initializeDefaultFromMC.
	- move all the method to *Nautilus
	- then we unload them but  and we get the methods iconNamed: smallSizeNamed iconNamed:ifNone: and normalSizeNamed (which are normally in accessing when you open the browse, but in polymorph-widgets
when displayed using the messageBrowser-implementor) in the *Nautilus extensions.

So there is a real bug in there.

Stef