[Pharo-dev] Nautilus extensions questions

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Dec 11 05:31:21 EST 2013

Ben

with pavel we are looking at Nautilus extensions because some of them should be moved to the extended packages.
Now I was wondering why
TClassDescription is extended with menu see below.
I imagine that this is because you do not have a classWrapper for the UI. Is it correct?

Then I wonder if there is not a pattern where we should wrap elements and attach to the wrapper such behavior.

codeRewritingClass: aBuilder
	| target |
	target := aBuilder model.

	(aBuilder item: #'Rewrite Code')
		action: [ target refactor rewriteCode ];
		parent: #'Code Rewriting';
		order: 0.

	(aBuilder item: #'Search Code')
		action: [ target refactor searchCode ];
		parent: #'Code Rewriting';
		order: 100.

	(aBuilder item: #'Type class')
		action: [ target refactor typeClass ];
		parent: #'Code Rewriting';
		order: 200;
		withSeparatorAfter.

	(aBuilder item: #'Category Regex')
		action: [ target refactor categoryRegex ];
		parent: #'Code Rewriting';
		order: 300.

	(aBuilder item: #'Class Regex')
		action: [ target refactor classRegex ];
		parent: #'Code Rewriting';
		order: 400.

	(aBuilder item: #'Protocol Regex')
		action: [ target refactor protocolRegex ];
		parent: #'Code Rewriting';
		order: 500.

	(aBuilder item: #'Source Regex')
		action: [ target refactor sourceRegex ];
		parent: #'Code Rewriting';
		order: 600;
		withSeparatorAfter.