[Pharo-dev] It would be too expensive to add a description for packages in Configuration Browser?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Dec 10 02:10:57 EST 2013

The problem is that to see the description you will need to load all the configurations.
So I think that the way to go is the following:
	- extend the catalog to generate a STON file with all the configuration and their descriptions
	- publish it in a stable url
	- fetch this description and display it in your tool.

This would be really great.

Stef