[Pharo-dev] [Nautilus] How to copy a method from a class to another class ?

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 04:57:49 EST 2013

ok I figured some things out and created the relevant methods but I am
getting a MNU with copyMethod: toTheClass:

Array(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #realClass
PackageTreeNautilusUI(AbstractNautilusUI)>>copyMethod:toTheClass:
PackageTreeNautilusUI(NautilusUI)>>pasteMethod
MethodWidget class>>elementsMenu: in Block: [ target pasteMethod ]
BlockClosure>>cull:
ToggleMenuItemMorph(MenuItemMorph)>>invokeWithEvent: in Block: [ ...
BlockClosure>>ensure:
CursorWithMask(Cursor)>>showWhile:
ToggleMenuItemMorph(MenuItemMorph)>>invokeWithEvent:
ToggleMenuItemMorph(MenuItemMorph)>>mouseUp:
ToggleMenuItemMorph(MenuItemMorph)>>handleMouseUp:
MouseButtonEvent>>sentTo:
ToggleMenuItemMorph(Morph)>>handleEvent:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchDefault:with:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:with:
ToggleMenuItemMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:using:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchDefault:with:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:with:
MenuMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:using:
MenuMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:
MenuMorph>>handleFocusEvent:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear: in Block: [ ...
BlockClosure>>on:do:
WorldMorph(PasteUpMorph)>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendMouseEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: in Block: [ :h | ...

you can find my code here

http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~kilon/copyMethod/

Am I doing something wrong ?

Just for your information I added 2 menu entries and 2 corresponding
methods , one for Copy and one for Paste.