[Pharo-dev] Using TreeModel>>selectAll

Martin Dias tinchodias at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 00:48:16 EST 2013

Hi, I'm back with more annoying questions :)

Using #whenSelectedItemsChanged:, I see that the block is evaluated a lot
of times:

log := OrderedCollection new.
 roots := #(1 2) collect: [ :each |
TreeNodeModel new
 content: each;
selected: true;
yourself ].

TreeModel new
roots: roots;
multiSelection: true;
 whenSelectedItemsChanged: [ :items |
log add: items ];
openWithSpec.
 log ---> an OrderedCollection(#() an OrderedCollection(1) an
OrderedCollection(1) an OrderedCollection(1 2) an OrderedCollection(1 2) an
OrderedCollection(1 2))

I'd expect only one evaluation... is it a bug or a feature?

cheers,
Martín