[Pharo-dev] Pharo magic

S Krish krishnamachari.sudhakar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 22:57:10 EST 2013

Smalltalk has always been the crucible of inventions...

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/alan-kay-steve-jobs-ipad-iphone,10209.html

 Pharo can take its rightful place in near future, amongst Java and C# to
give a credible choice for an interactive development platform.

 Dynabook with Pharo ..  as Kay imagined..? or adapted to be mass produced.

 I like the thought in mash-up of objects rather than standalone apps in an
App Store comment.