[Pharo-dev] Pharo magic

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Fri Dec 6 16:58:15 EST 2013

Thanks indeed.

Kilon, your experience is valuable for those of us that basically live in
Pharo. So, your input matters more than you think because you can help us
make Pharo more appealing for newcomers. So, if you could change one thing
that would have made the transition to Pharo even smoother, what would it
be?

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com