[Pharo-dev] Review someone

Benjamin Benjamin.VanRyseghem.Pharo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 06:27:29 EST 2013

Because even me can do shitty stuff sometimes :P
Because I can also break some standards

Because I can have left some commented debugging code
Because a lot of other reasons :P

So indeed, it bottle necks the system, but I think that the solution is not in
the check-less introduction of slices, but in a more automated process
where the diff is shown easily and quickly, so one can take a quick decision
and then if the huge green button is pressed, a monkey push it into Pharo.

We are slowly going in this direction, but it takes time :)

(my favorite reason, if I push a bug in the system, I can still blame the reviewer :P)

Ben