[Pharo-dev] Review someone

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Fri Dec 6 06:04:57 EST 2013

On 06 Dec 2013, at 10:38, Benjamin <benjamin.vanryseghem.pharo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> could someone have a look at this issue ?
> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?12304

I do not really understand why a contribution from you that passes validation needs another extra approval. I mean, you commit stuff all the time, dangerous stuff (spec, etc..) that can break everything. And you fix the problems that accidentally introduce.

It slows down the whole process for little quality gain.

And the more slices get stale, the more work for the original contributor.