[Pharo-dev] [Nautilus] Selecting package

Roberto Minelli roberto.minelli at usi.ch
Wed Dec 4 10:10:05 EST 2013

Hi guys,

I recently moved my tool to Pharo 3 and I am experiencing problems with the Nautilus.

Long story sort: Why the argument of Nautilus>>#selectedPackage: aPackage is *not* a package but some weird PackageTreeSelection or subclass of it?

I don’t followed (unfortunately) the evolution of the PackageTreeModel in general.. so I don’t really know how to proceed.. In the end I’ll need the RPackage of the PackageTreeSelection…

Another question: what is a RPackageTag?

I am confused.

Cheers and thanks in advance for any answer,