[Pharo-dev] Komitter

Benjamin Benjamin.VanRyseghem.Pharo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 08:42:09 EST 2013

I did not annonce it yet since some features are missing, and few bugs needs to be fixed (actually the slice are waiting to be integrated :P)
the repository problem is an issue with the credentials.
The slice is in the issue tracker. If you want to not bump this, set your credentials from MC browser once and for all :P

The window is modal since otherwise, it needs to be kept in sync with the system, which is a pain.
We already discuss the fact it’s modal, so maybe it will disappear soon since we are still not strongly convinced in one way or the other :P

Ben