[Pharo-dev] [Pharo-users] Building Pharo using Interpreter Class

Kirstin Heidler kirstin.heidler at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Dec 4 06:34:26 EST 2013

Hello Stephane,

he tried several times last thursday. He also tried using Nabble which
did not work. Nabble produced some error about him not having permission
to post. However in the interface of Nabble it displays him as a well
registered user, as far as I can judge.

This is one of the headers when he tried to send to the mailing list:

-------- Original-Nachricht --------