[Pharo-dev] Building Pharo using Interpreter Class

Kirstin Heidler kirstin.heidler at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Dec 3 07:47:10 EST 2013

But for some reason we have not been able to work with it correctly.
We may manange to build, as well as make it, but if not before it will
fail when we try to open our image with the new VM.

What configuration do we need to adapt to correctly build everything
with the Interpreter class, or at least the StackInterpreter Class(Not
CoInterpreter, because we do not want to have JIT).

Kirstin