[Pharo-dev] Grease conflicts #packages with RPackage

Stephan Eggermont stephan at stack.nl
Tue Dec 3 07:04:34 EST 2013

Stef wrote:
>The real problem is that a CLASS now responds to the packages message.

SUnitAPIDocumentation also implements packages class-side.
If I try to add a instance side method #bla I get a debugger
(but the method is added). Searching for implementors then
also returns a debugger. I assume this problem wasn’t seen
as the classes implementing packages class-side don’t have
instance side behavior.

The classes implementing packages class-side are
SUnitAPIDocumentation
AnnouncementsAPIDocumentation
HelpAPIDocumentation
ProfStefAPIHelp
They all return an array of package name strings

Stephan