[Pharo-dev] Responsible development

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Dec 3 06:06:21 EST 2013

>> fork neither.
>
> It should not freeze your image anymore, only its own thread

I'm not convinced. Because if you get a thread per nautilus to me it just introduces potentially more problems.
Just forking a process in general does not solve problem.
Also debugging can be harder when you have different threads executing the same code.
Not freezing is just that you do not damage the main ui thread.