[Pharo-dev] NativeBoost String Handling Bug?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Dec 3 04:17:00 EST 2013

You know what?
It will not be integrated because apparently the monkey tagged it as invalid.

I have no idea why. I hate this automatic down grading. May be we should have a different tags to make the difference
between

	work needed = nothing was done or something but it was never in the state where we could think it should be integrated
	was integration ready = it was ready but something happen

Stef