[Pharo-dev] Roassal Bug related to Athens?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Dec 3 04:04:52 EST 2013

Igor

I see that you are learning the pattern:
	Write a simple doc
	[point people to it
	point people to it
point people to it
point people to it
point people to it point people to it point people to it point people to it point people to it point people to it point people to it point people to it point people to it point people to it point people to it point people to it point people to it ] until: [They got it]

It is a massive amount of energy saving :)

Stef