[Pharo-dev] NativeBoost String Handling Bug?

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Mon Dec 2 23:22:13 EST 2013

On Dec 2, 2013, at 9:08 PM, Igor Stasenko [via Smalltalk] <ml-node+s1294792n4726887h85 at n4.nabble.com> wrote:
> try and see if it works for you (and try syscall too, if yes then i think we can finally close the bug entry).

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FMOD is now working and so is system call:

    run: str
    "self run: 'open http://www.google.com'."

        <primitive: #primitiveNativeCall module: #NativeBoostPlugin error: errorCode >
        ^ self nbCall: #( int system (String str) ) module: NativeBoost CLibrary

Thank you, Igor :)

-----
Cheers,
Sean