[Pharo-dev] Roassal Bug related to Athens?

Usman Bhatti usman.bhatti at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 11:14:34 EST 2013

Hello Igor,

Moose 5.0 is using Athens as default canvas for Roassal and we have bug
with Roassal that seems to be related to Athens.
http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/detail?id=1019

I think it is related to the fact that we create a surface in the OS with
Athens and once we quit the image, the surface is destroyed as well. So,
when image is restarted with the visualization trying to use the surface,
we get the error.

Could you point to what possibly can be done to avoid this error? Merely
checking the existence of an appropriate drawing surface in Athens every
time visualization is drawn, would it suffice?

regards,

Usman