[Pharo-dev] Responsible development

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Mon Dec 2 09:47:52 EST 2013

As Clement explained to be, the Cmd + . combo is only tested on VM bytecode
"backjumps".

So, if the bytecode is stuck with no backjumps, it is definitely stuck.

I'd like to see where this occurs in the VM (maybe in the hope I could have
a slow, but interruptible VM at all times) - this could take the form of a
setting that gets turned on.

Phil