[Pharo-dev] Responsible development

Yuriy Tymchuk yuriy.tymchuk at me.com
Mon Dec 2 08:32:08 EST 2013

Yes, This is a nice idea, but I was telling about the other thing. It’s really simple to start a new process in Pharo. Maybe we should introduce common practices in pharo? When I was following Obj-C course, one of the fundamental thing that was taught: do time consuming tasks in the other process. So I want to write a chapter on the concurrent programming in Pharo, but is question is: am I missing something? Because this looks quite trivial.

Uko