[Pharo-dev] Responsible development

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 08:27:35 EST 2013

yes, tocayo, you are right... but there is a design problem since ever and
fix that will not be easy.

Also, there is the notion of "main thread" internal to pharo, and the "main
thread" relative to the OS. And AFAIK, the vm runs in the main thread (in
mac there is a line to uncomment for moving out main thread, but they were
a problem with certain callbacks who prevent me to use it... but well, we
should review that too).

Esteban