[Pharo-dev] WhatsUp from: 2013-12-02 until: 2013-12-15

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 05:27:33 EST 2013

### Here's what I've been up to since the last WhatsUp:

Pillar (http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pier/Pillar)
  - huge pass on Pillar with Ben. Now the Enterprise Pharo book is
generated using Pillar
and there is a Markdown exporter (with computed section heading and
figure numbers). There are also much more unit tests.
   https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/Pillar/
   https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/PharoForTheEnterprise/
  - in-progress: reorganisation of Pillar so that we can configure in a
file what we want in the output and use a simple command-line handler
to do the export

Pharo Launcher
  - make sure the user can configure where to put his images
  - launcher can now refresh just 1 template group
  - launcher now has a template group for some static urls (latest Pharo
2.0, latest Pharo 3.0, latest moose)

Misc
  - fixing pier and magritte jobs
  - some more topics on http://topics.pharo.org/

### What's next, until 2013-12-15 (*):

- create a windows installer for the launcher
- continue progressing on the Pillar command-line handler and configuration file

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."