[Pharo-dev] I'd say Pharo is fitting the bill for me. What would you love it to have?[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 18:44:56 EST 2013

Yeah and there many tools to to help you out. For example take a look at
phonegap. Became so popular for ios and android apps that now are owned by
Adobe. So there is definetly a big market you can exploit. Another one is
Titanium.

Because they are all javascript amber can play with all of them so there is
huge potential.
Στις 2 Δεκ 2013 1:29 π.μ., ο χρήστης "Stephen Taylor" <
stephen.taylor at bom.gov.au> έγραψε: