[Pharo-dev] Stepping through with GLORP Proxies

Clément Bera bera.clement at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 14:44:31 EST 2013

One thing with Pharo 3.0 is that the debugger is quite different than it
used to be.

It is now split into a model (DebugSession + DebugContext) and the view,
SpecDebugger. I don't know what Eliot does have to change but the new code
may require some extra work due to the debugger being different.

Now the new debugger is so much easier to understand and to edit that it
shouldn't be an issue...