[Pharo-dev] ANNC: QRCode Generator

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Sun Dec 1 14:31:19 EST 2013

Jeff wrote:
>http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~JochenRick/QRCode

Hi Jeff,

did you see  http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~TorstenBergmann/Barcode

Beside EAN Barcodes it also contains a QRCode implementation which I started through the summer -
it is not completely finished but with many many unit tests (for the encodings, levels, ...)
according to the specs already.

Also Gary Chambers wanted to contribute some more barcode types (he wanted to clearify
license first). If we all merge our work we we could come up with a nice, well tested
and complete barcode library for Pharo. Especially for Artefact (the Pharo based PDF library)
this could be a nice addition.

What do you think?

Bye
T.