[Pharo-dev] ANNC: QRCode Generator

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Sun Dec 1 04:03:24 EST 2013

No need to be rude, too! I think there are two issues. One is knowing what a QR code is. The other is knowing how to use your software to build a QR code. And there is a third as always and that is communication.

So let me rephrase it. It's cool you did this piece of software. All of your potential users would appreciate if it would come with simple phrase about what it is (even if it is obvious) and how you can use it (code example is fine).

I don't want to critize and i don't know what Eliot exactly means but i had the feeling that my appreciation for your software was immediately compensated by the lack of context.

Norbert