[Pharo-dev] Where is hosted Grease?

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Sat Aug 31 14:58:10 EDT 2013

Looks like  http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Seaside/Seaside31/
and http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Seaside/Seaside30
already contain Grease. So it is already migrated to STHub.

In it's current state it's directly bound to Seaside. There is now
also a Jenkins Job [1] and it looks like version 1.0.8/baseline 1.0.8
of ConfigurationOfGrease refer to http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/Seaside30/main

So I dont know if http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Seaside/Grease or
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~hernan/Grease are really necessary.

I've limited net access these days - maybe someone can clearify
about a future Grease repo on the "seaside-dev" mailinglist.

Since the Seaside community invented/implemented Grease I agree with
Tobias that it is (by default) the official maintainer and should
decide to avoid many forks/teams.

Thx
T.

[1] http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside-dev/2013-August/005341.html