[Pharo-dev] where is hosted Grease?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Aug 31 10:02:04 EDT 2013

Mind that Seaside/Seaside31 has a newer version of Grease embedded.

The idea was already raised and +- agreed that it should go in a separate repo but then you should get the newer version.

Seaside30 will have to continue with its old version but Seaside3.1 should then keep up with the one in the separate repo.

Johan (sent from my mobile)