[Pharo-dev] TestCase Announcers classvar is bizarre

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 08:03:57 EDT 2013

On 30 August 2013 13:52, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:

> you still do not believe me but I really think that wirting some documents
> on
> what are the practices
> what ae the good practices
> and what are the bad practices
> is important just to make sure that people can refer to it in case.

i didn't said i don't believe it.
But what someone said (it was Esteban or someone else) in conversation,
that existence of documentation does not guarantees there will be no
abuses.
Because , at the end, the developer can simply disagree with author's POV,
and so he intentionally picks "not recommended" way.
Of course it is not an excuse for not writing a documentation :)

stef

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.