[Pharo-dev] Debugger recursion

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 16:21:38 EDT 2013

If you take a look to Ghost proxies, in the proxy handler I have a
dictionary in which users can define exceptions. That means, that the proxy
handler will do something different than the expected action (like
forwarding the message to another object). By default, I added some helper
methods that add some of these exceptions. One of these, where a list of
method to proper debug/inspect proxies. And the nice thing of being a
dictionary is that you can enable/disable them even on the fly.

Cheers,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com