[Pharo-dev] [Esug-list] Camp Smalltalk Roadtrip!

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at inria.fr
Sat Aug 24 06:06:58 EDT 2013

On Aug 24, 2013, at 11:47, Sean DeNigris <sean at clipperadams.com> wrote:

> Hmm, that schedule does seem to indicate a few buses in Sunday, but when I use their schedule form, no results show up for that day. Would a French-speaker please take a look and straighten this out? (and maybe it would be good to add our conclusions to the website)

I found 3 buses at 8:15, 10:15, and 12:30, and 3 more in the afternoon.

They leave from Genève gare routière, to Annecy gare routière. That seems to match this table http://www.frossard.eu/pdf/annecy-cruseilles-geneve.pdf, though the times are slightly different.

On the form, I guess you have to pick the correct departure and arrival points. It's also quite easy to swap day and month between the US and french notation for dates. Other than that it seems coherent with the PDF time table.

--
Damien Pollet