[Pharo-dev] loosing versions of method after deleting and creating new

GOUBIER Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Sat Aug 24 05:12:17 EDT 2013

Hi Sabine,

There is a method version inspector which uses gitfiletree [1] doesn't loose the old versions of the methods, and it will show versions older than the image (i.e. all versions stored in the git repository holding the package). It's packaged with the AltBrowser [2].

Thierry

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/filetree
[2] https://github.com/ThierryGoubier/AltBrowser