[Pharo-dev] Pharo VM latest on the Debian 7

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 04:46:09 EDT 2013

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Andres Valloud <
avalloud at smalltalk.comcastbiz.net> wrote:

> Ok, thank you.  At the risk of being too inquisitive, what do you mean
> when you say "add a slave into our build server"?  Is the implication that
> a release will include N binaries compiled on N Linux versions?

the idea is that each linux distribution builds the Pharo VM by itself. I
just tried with latest Debian stable and this resulted in the following deb
files. Please try them:

http://files.pharo.org/vm/pharo/debian/

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without losing
enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill