[Pharo-dev] reflection examples

Dennis Schetinin chaetal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 07:59:10 EDT 2013

Wouldn't cooperative remote programing (when two or more developers are
connected to the same image from local ones) require such (dynamic)
adaptation? I mean, local proxies would have to reflect remote changes
on-the-fly to reflect objects in browsers, inspectors etc.

…Or, what do you mean by adaptation here? Any links to formally definitions
will be appreciated.

--

Best regards,

Dennis Schetinin