[Pharo-dev] I would prefer to see the diff from Smalltalkhub than Git commits

Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 14:27:19 EDT 2013

nope, the smalltalk hub diffs are clearly minor

- they are auto generate, no manual intervention needed to send them
- they are only sent if the build succeeds
- they include valuable information
- the github repository is the place where you go to find changes, it's simply impossible to figure out when something broke on smalltalkhub since you cannot compare multiple packages over multiple times

and... I thought we agree that I send the diff from github.
Usually the diff gets send along with the update, but since there was a strange update that didn't change any code, the export script failed, so I catch up with the export.