[Pharo-dev] pharo.changes write failed

jannik.laval jannik.laval at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 10:12:18 EDT 2013


Now, without changing anything it work on my computer.
But does not work on jenkins…

It seems to break when writing files.
Probably, the issue with space as Stef propose ?
How can I avoid that ?

Jannik

On Aug 17, 2013, at 8:36 AM, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com> wrote:

> then is maybe a phratch project problem? 
> because I do not have that issue.
> 
> On Aug 17, 2013, at 8:32 AM, "jannik.laval" <jannik.laval at gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>> 
>> On Aug 17, 2013, at 8:28 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:
>> 
>>> 
>>> On Aug 17, 2013, at 8:18 AM, jannik.laval <jannik.laval at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>>> Hi,
>>>> 
>>>> This night, the jenkins job of Phratch failed because of an error to write the .changes file.
>>>> Trying manually gives the same.
>>> 
>>> may be there is not enough space on the server.
>>> We got from time to time issues with the slave
>> 
>> On my mac, I have the same behavior…
>> 
>> Jannik
>> 
>>>> 
>>>> For information, I do not change anything in the Phratch code source.
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> ====
>>>> Image
>>>> -----
>>>> /Users/janniklaval/Desktop/phratchDev/phratch.image
>>>> Pharo2.0
>>>> Latest update: #20619
>>>> Unnamed
>>>> 
>>>> Virtual Machine
>>>> ---------------
>>>> /Users/janniklaval/Desktop/phratchDev/pharo-vm/Pharo.app/Contents/MacOS/Pharo
>>>> NBCoInterpreter NativeBoost-CogPlugin-EstebanLorenzano.18 uuid: a53445f9-c0c0-4015-97a3-be7db8d9ed6b Mar 13 2013
>>>> NBCogit NativeBoost-CogPlugin-EstebanLorenzano.18 uuid: a53445f9-c0c0-4015-97a3-be7db8d9ed6b Mar 13 2013
>>>> git://gitorious.org/cogvm/blessed.git Commit: 412abef33cbed05cf1d75329e451d71c0c6aa5a7 Date: 2013-03-13 17:48:50 +0100 By: Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com> Jenkins build #14535
>>>> 
>>>> Mac Cocoa Cog 5.8b12 21-Sep-10 >1B0534FA-246C-47C5-AB29-7A76C81CCDCB<
>>>> VMMaker versionString git://gitorious.org/cogvm/blessed.git Commit: 412abef33cbed05cf1d75329e451d71c0c6aa5a7 Date: 2013-03-13 17:48:50 +0100 By: Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com> Jenkins build #14535
>>>> NBCoInterpreter NativeBoost-CogPlugin-EstebanLorenzano.18 uuid: a53445f9-c0c0-4015-97a3-be7db8d9ed6b Mar 13 2013
>>>> NBCogit NativeBoost-CogPlugin-EstebanLorenzano.18 uuid: a53445f9-c0c0-4015-97a3-be7db8d9ed6b Mar 13 2013
>>>> ====
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 





More information about the Pharo-dev mailing list